Our museum, located in the Georgetown Masonic Hall, houses some of the oldest masonic artifacts in the District including the St. Andrew’s Lodge Bible, the oldest Masonic Bible used by a lodge; the oldest membership certificate and charter, and original ledgers going back to 1795. The marble displayed in our lodge hall is refurbished from the United States Capitol.
Due to the deteriorating condition of our artifacts, access to museum pieces including our minute books are available for masons and researchers by appointment only.
Our museum operates on donations from its members and from the community. To make a donation to our museum, please click here. (hyperlink to square)